Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have taken another light year step away from Gaston's Austrian wunderpistole.

Since my taxes are going to be reduced, GDP and the stock market are up, my MAGA Christmas present to myself is this splendid, first year made, three digit serial number less than #200, Les Baer Thunder Ranch Special. I didn't like the slim stocks, so I installed standard bushings and went with some Woodcaliber black walnut stocks. Here ya go...
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel

·
NRA "Benefactor Life" Member
726 Posts
Well, I have taken another light year step away from Gaston's Austrian wunderpistole.

Since my taxes are going to be reduced, GDP and the stock market are up, my MAGA Christmas present to myself is this splendid, first year made, three digit serial number less than #200, Les Baer Thunder Ranch Special. I didn't like the slim stocks, so I installed standard bushings and went with some Woodcaliber black walnut stocks. Here ya go...
View attachment 374899
Looks great, but I fear I must hate you!

·
Registered
8,744 Posts
I('d like to) feel your pain. IANADr but prescribe 500 rds downrange to ease it (your pain) should do the trick. Don't even have to call me in the morning, just post a range report! (with more photos would be considered a good thing).

Very nice LB. Thank you for sharing.

·
Eternity: Smoking or Non-Smoking
2,784 Posts
Excellent, beautiful weapon!

·
Registered
5,965 Posts
Well done! That was a great gift to yourself! Congrats. I kinda did the same thing. I bought a new Delta Elite just before Christmas... It fits like a glove... :dancing:

Reactions: F14A

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Finished doing some stuff to my 18 year old Teenage Baer TRS. Fitted a S&A arched/checkered/lanyard loop mainspring housing and these splendid Woodcaliber Turkish walnut stocks. Nothing left to do except carry it daily and shoot the piss out of it...
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Airsoft gun

·
****** Viejo
30,439 Posts
Finished doing some stuff to my 18 year old Teenage Baer TRS. Fitted a S&A arched/checkered/lanyard loop mainspring housing and these splendid Woodcaliber Turkish walnut stocks. Nothing left to do except carry it daily and shoot the piss out of it...
View attachment 385119
Merry belated Christmas. tom. :cowboy: :tree:

·
Registered
127,460 Posts

View attachment 374899
Very nice indeed

Congrats! :cool:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.