Glock Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Corvidae Companion
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this little guy crossing Highway 66 on a BUSY Sunday morning...

Stopped traffic to save him, set him free in the woods behind my house...

·
Jason
325 Posts
Very Good and Thank You for taking the Time to Help One of God's Creatures to Safety. :rock: :cheerleader: :wiggle: :dog: :milestone: :perfect10: :yourock: :wave: :bunny: :dancingbanana: :pepper: :broccoli:
John

·
Registered
18,802 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I thought I was the only one who does that!

<-- has stopped on the side of an Interstate to rescue a turtle/tortise before :supergrin:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Some native American tribes believe that helping the turtle insures good luck.

I personally believe it shows a good heart and a caring soul.

Bless you my friend. May your steps always be light and your heart lighter.

walkin man

·
ComfortablyNumb
5,264 Posts
:angel::angel::angel:

i saved a turtle a few weeks ago when i was working.

saw him in the middle of the road, almost hit by 4 or 5 cars. stopped mine, put on 4 ways, and grabbed him up to the side of the road.

when i told coworkers later, they were surprised he wasn't a snapper...one said, "dude, i did that once and he reared back like a horse and tried to bite me" :rofl:

either way i saved him; if he was dumb enough to walk in the road again he can lick my butt..........

·
Registered
18,802 Posts
Originally posted by FlaFF
<--------Has stopped his fire engine, turned the lights on and blocked all lanes of traffic, to get out and move a tortoise to the side of the road:)

FlaFF
OK, you win.

But I have tied up the whole police force on a Saturday afternoon over a hit stray dog. In the end, they found me a vet and he was saved :)

·
sacré bleu!
1,913 Posts
I have performed a turtle road-rescue before.

Unfortunately, I wasn't around to save one that got hit outside my work a few weeks ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.