close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My Hero!!!

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by venenoindy, Mar 16, 2010.

1. venenoindy

venenoindy

I watch a few months ago in the Military channel about No dog left behind and it touch my heart, I been following stories and in some cases they are more than just companionship. in the case of Rocky he actually save the lives of several soldiers and the rest I can not even put it into words, please read his story and if you can please help.

https://www.spcai.org/about-us/in-t...10RockyFU&s=MEdyc6Obkl89Wp9QpK6JFg==&c=482608

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  2. Platz

Platz

I'm not sure if it's the same show or not, but the military channel also has occasional shows about this, as well as good ones talking about the many uses of dogs in war, how they came about, the training, etc.

3. venenoindy

venenoindy

In this case Rocky is not actually train, he was the unit dog and his protective instinct made him stop the terrorist that had the bomb. in other cases is the same way some how that dogs knew of BG's trying to hurt our soldiers and this angels either stop the attack or alerted the soldiers of inminent danger with out any training.