Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey good people,

Just wanted to share my first two Glocks purchased about a year ago each. Both are Model 37s and I had made a decision a while back that it would be my first Glock. I was really intrigued by the 45 GAP round-criticism notwithstanding. No regrets at all, it's been one of the finest rounds I've ever fired.

I've since added a Glock 22 and it seems to be the opening symptoms of a chronic Glock illness as I've now been scheming as to which one to get next. Now, I own Sigs, Walthers and S&Ws that have served me well and will continue to do so, but I've been really surprised at the performance of my Glocks...just a really well made, ultra-reliable firearm.

...I can see that this growing "problem" is going to cost me in the long run.

Take care and be safe.

· Registered
45,276 Posts
Congratulations on the new additions. You made an excellent choice and I'm sure you will be pleased with them.

A new gun gives you a warm feeling..............

· Registered
2,248 Posts
Congrats, the illness never seems to runs it's course. It just festers to a point where you can't stop buying them. You think you're done then you walk into a lgs and see some that you just got have. It's more like crack! (Not that I know what crack is like)

· Just sayin'
4,682 Posts
Who cares what people say about a particular caliber. If you like it, go for it. Congrats on the new pistols. Enjoy and be safe.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.