Glock Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· NRA Life Member
13,809 Posts
This is how Colt treated law abiding gun owners back in the day...

How's that for MILSPEC!

ADCO will remove the bloc for you for $95 but you will still have the hole in the side of the receiver from the pin to cover up...I think they have something for that as well. It ruins the collector value but who wants a reminder of a company that wouldn't trust gun owners in the first place.

The issue with this type of block folks is it blocks the use from installing the trigger/disconnector...there's not enough room to get the old part out or put the new one in. The pin that holds it in cannot simply be pressed out. It must be milled out enough that it falls out.

Communist bastards...

· NRA Life Member
13,809 Posts
One fellow said that he could press the pins out with hydraulic pressure leaving the block intact. I just don't know if I want to remove it. Sad part is that if she were a large pin model there are several options.
if you get rid of the block you can use the standard ar15 triggers including the drop in models like timney

· NRA Life Member
13,809 Posts
Last piece of advice I’ll give on this.

Do some research for yourself. This “drill and press out” idea has been tried in the past and it has failed. Only safe way is to have it milled out from the inside. Your rifle, your money, your project.

Best of luck to you.
Listen to him...this is correct. The only reliable way to do this is to mill it out. The pins do NOT go all the way through...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.