close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My Glocks keep growing...

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by bcj128, Mar 27, 2010.

1. bcj128

bcj128

Well, after a trip to our regional training center for my bi-yearly training, I was very happy on how my G35 performed out there. At a drill near 10 feet, I put three rounds into one hole.

Well, to make a long story short, most of the range staff there all talk up the 1911 (although they like to say how there are so few who can actually RUN a 1911) I noticed one thing. At least half of them were carrying Glock 9mm's. Two G34's and a G17.

I got to thinking about the need for a range gun (I'm on my department's range staff...). I decided it was time to bite the bullet, and bought a G34 for practice/range duty.

Pics will follow after I pick it up next week.

2. yrbender

yrbender

When you feed glocks the tend to multipy. Thats why the all look similar so your wife wont notice. Just be sure to keep the cases hidden. I got busted on that one had to move them out of the safe to get room for the guns.

3. sgt-spam

sgt-spam NRA Life Member

Just today I was trying to figure out what to do with the cases... :whistling:

I need a new 'hiding spot'...

4. Fire_Medic

Fire_Medic Polymer Butcher CLM

For range use you can spend $100 on a 9mm Lone Wolff conversion barrel and get a couple of G17 mags and call it a day. Save you a few hundred that can be used towards other stuff.

Just my $0.02 :wavey:

5. byf43

byf43 NRA Endowment Life Member

I thought I was happy with my G21.
    A friend at work was asking about Glock pistols, and he decided that he wanted a G19.
    Sounds good. I bought a G19, also.
    Then, I started handling the G30, the G36 and then the G30SF. The G30SF followed me home.
    Then, with the GSSF purchase certificate, I couldn't decide on G36 or a G23.
    Caliber conversions being possible with the G23. . . well, it now resides in the gunsafe alongside the 21, 19 and 30SF.

6. mikey357

mikey357 CLM

Naahhh, it's NOT the feedin' 'em that does it...it's leavin' 'em ALL ALONE--with other GLOCKS--in the PRIVACY of the DARK SAFE that does it...they MULTIPLY like RABBITS, I tell ya'!!!...:rofl:....mikey357