Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all this may seem repetitive but i just wanted to share my new pride and joy. I know i've promised pics in another thread but i here i shall finally share.

G19 MDTXXX
Streamlight TLR-1
BlackHawk CQC Serpa Holster

Future purchases?
LaserMax??? will this have any problems fitting with my blackhawk holster?

btw.. sorry for the crumby pics they're from my iphone

Attachments

·
Registered
327 Posts
Future purchases?
LaserMax??? will this have any problems fitting with my blackhawk holster?
Absolutely not it is 100% internal it would not interfere at all Im considering one for my kimber couldnt gather my self to put some ugly laser grips on it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Absolutely not it is 100% internal it would not interfere at all Im considering one for my kimber couldnt gather my self to put some ugly laser grips on it.
Sorry i meant the slide lock. i've heard it adds a little length to the slide lock so dunno if it will interfere with my holster since its a serpa?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Sorry i meant the slide lock. i've heard it adds a little length to the slide lock so dunno if it will interfere with my holster since its a serpa?
Ahhh, did not think of that. I am not 100% sure but I do not think it would I would be sure to check first as it is a spendy little upgrade although I would be very surprised if it did.

·
Avtomat 1947
853 Posts
looks good :cool:

·
Glock Lover
826 Posts
That 19 looks lonely. It needs more little brother and sister Glocks beside it.

·
Retired Member
9,198 Posts
Nice pics of a great gun! :thumbsup:

The LaserMax in Judy's G19 has been flawless.

Now, I have read on GT, of some problems with LaserMax and the Blackhawk Serpa holster. The problem mentioned was accidental activation; the result--dead batteries.

If memory serves, one fix was to drill a precision hole in the holster, where the take-down lever, a/k/a slide lock, rests inside the holster, taking pressure off the switch. Another fix was to try a shorter slide lock/on-off switch--LaserMax stocks several.

The folks at LaserMax will go all out to make it work for you. Call them at:

Phone: 800-527-3703

Fax: 585-272-5427

--Ray

1 - 11 of 11 Posts