Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my LGS today hellbent on getting a G30sf and walked out with a G36 instead. I had been debating between a G30sf and an M&P 45c and the Glock won out (a foregone conclusion probably). When I got to the shop I started handling the G36 and fell inlove with the feel, robably because I like my G19 so much.
Anyway my little collection has grown to include a G34, G19 and G36.
The funny thing is that when I got my CHL a couple years ago I swore I wasn't a polymer handgun fan but now they're all I carry!
I've handled a lot and fired several other brand polymers including S&W, HK and Springfields, and while all are excellent guns, I keep being drawn to the Glocks.
I guess the process will start over again and I'll start wanting another soon (a 10mm sounds intriguing!).

·
just me
8,179 Posts
a buddy at work said he would never carry one as well and now he has a 27 & a 17-L .... 27 for carry and the 17-L for the range :rofl: and all i did was let him shoot my 23 :supergrin:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Before I bought my G19, I viewed Glocks as plain and ugly, and swore I would never own one. I now own three, after using my 19 to obtain my CCW permit. I've tried carrying 1911s, Beretta 92FS, and revolvers, but I always come back to Glocks. The weight and capacity with Glocks is perfect. Before I bought my 19, I owned XDs. I then found out that if I ever needed repair work done, I would need to send it to Springfield as they didn't sell replacement parts. Only then did I seriously consider giving Glock a chance.

Needless to say, I am glad I tried Glock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts