Glock Talk banner

My frustrating 357Sig hunting trips!

893 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  Big1
Cheez! My first post using the new look! Well...as folks know, I am always on the lookout for new loads. Although I have slowed down lately, I decided to splurge a little bit and add a load or two to my collection.
My first attempt was Space Coast Bullets! I had stumbled across them on-line and they sell remanned as well as all new component loads. I e-mailed them a couple months ago and they said they had two different 357Sig loadings on their shelf. I finally called the other day and Wow! - they had four different loads now. Then I was informed that it was in-store pick-up only.......:eek:..... they are a Florida company (hence "Space Coast"). They said they didn't have the licenses to ship loaded ammunition. I have never heard of that before.
Then I got on-line to order Scorpion Reloads from a gun store in Michigan. You can order direct from Scorpion but they will only sell in lots of 500 rounds. This place had 50 round boxes for like $22. I go to check out and I cannot select a shipping method.... I can select shipping for factory loads but not the Scorpion reloads. I call the store and.... again.......:confused:......they do not ship! Ouch! I hope this is not the trend!
For those who follow this thread: http://www.glocktalk.com/threads/speer-gold-dot-vs-double-tap.316941/ I have not heard back from All American ammo and My e-mail received no response. That may well end up being vapor-ware ammo...which is why I add to my list (see link) only when I have the ammo on hand!
I did hear back from another ammo company that said they were doing a run of 357Sig around mid June. We shall see!
See less
Cheez! My first post using the new look! Well...as folks know, I am always on the lookout for new loads. Although I have slowed down lately, I decided to splurge a little bit and add a load or two to my collection.
My first attempt was Space Coast Bullets! I had stumbled across them on-line and they sell remanned as well as all new component loads. I e-mailed them a couple months ago and they said they had two different 357Sig loadings on their shelf. I finally called the other day...
See more
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,778 Posts
Awesome, I love mine .357 Sig ammo I can get them pretty cheap from a guy here but they are factory reload but for my SD ammo I go with the Underwood.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.