Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOWDY ALL

WELL after years of me saying that I would never buy a milk jag pistol, I finally bought a Glock G19 and I love it, the only thing I don’t like is the finger grooves on it
, I will be getting that fixed soon, I WISH Glock would make both frame ie 2nd gen and 3rd gen type,
I went shooting on Sunday and boy can it shoot well,,

hey new Qustioin

on my barrel it has yhe SN# Glock and this is the qustion a number 1 what the number 1 mean ??:wow:

NEW POST

well I like my G19 so much, I just bought a uesd G30 LIKE NEW but no box and only one mag, BUT FOR $400.00 I think I did ok..

·
Registered
8,074 Posts
You bought a Glock for former Senator Frist? I'm sure he'll be happy with it.:tongueout:

·
NRA Life Member
246 Posts
You can never go wrong with a 19....it has been my fav. for a long time.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey DAT, er I mean tanker. Offtopic here, but I was at Ayers Kaserne, with 2/32 Armor, 19K. Small world.
yea Long live the ROCK,:crying:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just an e-mail from Ben Simonson about doing a basic reduction package and finger groove removal too, It's to bad that Glock can't offer a frame like that from the start, becaue after reading many posting here it sound like I'm not the only guy who hate finger groove,

Oh please I m not bad mouthing GLOCK, this is my frist and it will not be my last one, I'M think about a 26 or 17 next.

too bad we can't get a 18 or an .380 ( I forgot the model #)

TAKE CARE
FRANK

·
Registered
939 Posts
I WISH Glock would make both frame ie 2nd gen and 3rd gen type...
There's a LOT of folks who wish the same thing! The grooves don't bother me, but I think I'd like it without them better, too.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well I like my G19 so much, I just bought a uesd G30 LIKE NEW but no box and only one mag, BUT FOR $400.00 I think I did ok..

Reactions: El Pistolero

·
Registered
410 Posts
Congrats on the 19.. It was also my first Glock. Nine years later I'm at 13

1 - 20 of 26 Posts