Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My first shoot

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Rabid Rabbit, Apr 24, 2005.

1. Rabid Rabbit

Rabid Rabbit

I went to my first glock match yesterday in Richmond. Interesting, I learned a lot and only had one brain fart by not hitting a mag all the way in, that cost me 8 seconds. Overall I did better than what I was expecting. People were more than willing to explain what to do. Pete from Fl. gave me some advice for the various stages, thanks Pete. I have to admit I never received applause for shooting before in my life and I used to compete in a lot of rifle matches in my younger days.

I'll try to make it to the Charles County match in May but I don't think I'll be able to make it.
  2. triggerpresser

Charlotte, NC USA
    Rabid Rabbit, Glad you had a good time. I think that for the most part you will find everyone at a GSSF match very willing to help anyone with most any question. I've seen/witnessed someone ask about the equipment used in the U/L class to some of the top U/L shooters and its off the the Safety Zone to show off their U/L gun and to explain all the little things they have done. Most folks will share experiences, tips and just shoot the breeze if you want. This is a great bunch of folks to hang out with. Hope you can make more matches in the future. ;a :cool: ;a