my first glock

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by walpur6isknight, Feb 27, 2005.

1. walpur6isknight

walpur6isknight psychonaut

in a couple of days i will be picking up my first glock. a model 19. second hand. decent shape, id give it an 80 percent on the finish. mainly holster wear. comes with 4 hi cap leo mags. night sights. and its $400.00. i have been told it does function well. this will be my first glock, my first semi auto as well!!! i have a snub nose 357, bought it a few weeks ago, my first handgun!!! and i think its safe to say i have firearm fever!!!

2. redduck21502

redduck21502

Firearm fever isn't hard to get. Just move to a gun control state and they will help you stop buying.
    You indicated second hand but failed to give the generation of the frame. Inquiring minds want to know.

3. walpur6isknight

well if you like funny stories the gun inst going to be sold to me, i had second thoughts and told the owner it looked worn out and i guess he got offended. doesnt want to sell to me now. it was a second gen. 19 with 4 leo marked high caps.

4. WDE-G19

WDE-G19

If you really like the G19, you can get one brand new for $500, that's what I just got mine for. Do some looking around.

5. walpur6isknight

it was more of an impulse kind of thing. OOHHH NEW GUN!!! new for me, anyways. ive been thinking about stepping into a high cap 9mm for a while. i had a friend offer me a LIKE NEW IN BOX g36 for 425, lmao, he said "for 25 more you can buy mine, its a 45 and less than 100 rds fired." but i want a high cap,if i was going to buy a 45, i might as well just buy another revolver. i may get a 686 distinguished combat instead. might even go for a springfield 1911 45. ive always wanted one of those too. but for now i want a high capacity 9mm pistol as my next purchase.

6. Glockman67

Glockman67 #29 Supporter

What WDE-G19 said.

gman67