GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
emeritus
3,045 Posts
Yeah... DAA. I ordered one, and it could work - but you must use an allen wrench to adjust it, and if course I prefer something that uses a micrometer or index dial.

Kap or UB posted a ($85) part from UniqueTec that 'holds' the fail safe rod over enough to move the powder assembly so that a micrometer appears to clear the BF tube. Soooo... I bought one and installed it, but haven't loaded a single round with it in place yet.
It was UB. I'm looking forward to your review.

·
Florida's Left Coast
9,087 Posts
...I've had my 550 since 86, probably around 400K, and never any problems. You could also ask Dillon, or check their help forums at https://www.dillonprecision.com/xl750_350_32.htm

If you call Dillon, they tell you to rotate the OR bracket on the primer shield CCW. @xTerpx's solution may ultimately be better than that. Dillon must be providing a lot of warranty ORs and should come up with a solution where minor tweaking of the OR (during removal/reinstallation) doesn't effect operation.

I too, haven't had a problem yet on my 750, but I don't have a lot of miles on it yet, either.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts