Glock Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's quite new - bought it last winter after finally getting my CPL.

I put a Siderlock safety on it, which I have on my G17 as well.

After playing with Pearce extension (sticks too much) and base floor plate (OK but not very grippy) I got GAP floorplates which are probably the best accessory ever invented for Glock subcompacts.

Finally I had to put a Grip Force Adapter on it. I thought it would make the grip awkward (I have it on G17 but G26 has a different grip shape) but I got tired of getting slide bites every time I went to the range. After I found the right point to cut it at, it's actually not half bad.

Currently carrying in a Galco Kingtuk or Remora depending on conditions, but seriously considering going back to Glock Sport holster for max comfort.

· Just sayin'
4,682 Posts
All the other items listed on your post I more or less understand having. But a Sliderlock? I guess so if you trained with it. Enjoy and be safe.

· Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All the other items listed on your post I more or less understand having. But a Sliderlock? I guess so if you trained with it. Enjoy and be safe.
I have kids. While I make sure to put the gun in the safe the moment I come home, and train them to never play with any gun if they ever see one, this just gives me added peace of mind. Flipping this thing off only takes a second, and if I decide to stop using it it's practically impossible to activate it by accident.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.