close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My Dog

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Dalton Wayne, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Dalton Wayne

Dalton Wayne Epic mustache Millennium Member

Got this from another forum thought it was worth a view over here.

My dog sleeps about 18 hours a day. He has his food prepared for him. He can eat whenever he wants, 24/7/365. His meals are provided at no cost to him. He visits the Dr. twice a year for his checkup, and any time during the year if any medical questions arise. For this he pays nothing and nothing is required of him. He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any up keep. If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. He sleeps on a Select Comfort bed. He receives these accommodations absolutely free.
    He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses what so ever. All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day.

I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head, Holy Cow, my dog is a Democrat!

Regards
    DW

2. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Sandbox Refugee CLM

3. MtBaldy

MtBaldy Obie Wan, RIP

Funny, and close, but not quite accurate. The average Obamatron, Democrat, not only believes the world owes him a living but holds those of us who provide that living for him in complete disgust and heaps abuse and hatred on us whenever he/she can. My dog on the other hand loves me completely. He provides priceless companionship and warns me of any perceived threat to our house. His joy and exuberance at my return to his world after any absence makes me feel special and needed. On the whole I am happy to provide for my dog. It's the Obamatrons that I loathe and resent.

4. TurboRocket

TurboRocket

Uhhh... no way would I insult my dogs in that manner.

:supergrin:

5. JuneyBooney

JuneyBooney

That is great. :rofl:Your dog may be a Democrat because you have to pay for it. :wavey:

6. Dalton Wayne

Dalton Wayne Epic mustache Millennium Member

If I had a cat I would for sure call it a democrat name it Obama kitty it would live off my hard word then pay no attention to me crap in my house growl at me, and show no affection towards me like I didn't exist, that's a democrat cat

7. kcb

kcb Southern Lady

One of my friends and I were talking about our dogs last night...

We decided, (even though we don't believe in re-incarnation) in our next life,
    we want to come back as a dog! They have it made! :rofl:

My dog Daisy is a Princess....she has NO stress and everything is handed to her on a silver platter...just about! She eats, sleeps, cuddles, loves, and sleeps some more!

Good thread!

8. BigFelipe

BigFelipe BeenQuietTilNow

My dog is not a democrat. She asks for none of the things listed and only wants my love and attention. She would much rather entertain me playing than sleep. She gaurds the house and my property earning her keep. She will go anywhere I take her with no fear or desire to "escape". They only desire to please. The even feel bad if they do something wrong.

Now consider this... change dog to cat and you are on to something. Cats could care less about you and want everything listed, deserved or not(they do nothing to earn their keep), but with an undercurrent of distain for you. They piss and crap where they please(they never stick to the box) and don't care that you have to clean up after them. That's a Democrat...

Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
  9. DEADLYACCURATE

DEADLYACCURATE Senior Member

10. DEADLYACCURATE

DEADLYACCURATE Senior Member

You would probably come back as an abused poodle that starves to death.