Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16,312 Posts
I have to wonder if everyone on GT will even get it. That song will be fully memory-holed eventually, even an inferential reference like in @OP will be good for social media demerit points and doxxing ... because the little ****** got his own jet airplane, the little ****** he's a millionaire.

I think the radio stations have a censored version now.

·
NRA Life Member
29,356 Posts
I have to wonder if everyone on GT will even get it. That song will be fully memory-holed eventually, even an inferential reference like in @OP will be good for social media demerit points and doxxing ... because the little ****** got his own jet airplane, the little ****** he's a millionaire.

I think the radio stations have a censored version now.
We are indeed in dire straights if everybody doesn't get it.

·
Mentally Frozen
28,588 Posts
Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
You play the guitar on the MTV
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' get your chicks for free

Reactions: pgg00 and bgirls

·
Sarcasm Inc.
16,626 Posts
Squandered his money away on Chicks

·
Premium Member
26,351 Posts
That’s the way you do it.

Actually that’s a wonderful plan. I haven’t gotten mine yet but $500 went to church already. I thought of chickens last week. But am considering two pigs. Market hogs are under $80 for 275lb pigs. I haven’t checked but in past 30-50 lb pigs were being given away. (When prices so low, otherwise killed, buried) by early winter should be good size. Get a deer, butcher both, add some beef. All trimmings to sausage.
Edit to add “lb”

·
Registered
27,090 Posts
By by chickens.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts