close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My cat was mesing with me!?!?

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by streeter69, Feb 13, 2006.

1. streeter69

streeter69 This is Kewl

It has been a week now and the old fart (ebony) is still with me:)

I put him thru hell. I took him away from the house he grew up in, the neighborhood he roamed and the dogs he beatup, his territory~`c ~wg

On the move down to AZ, I put him in a carrier (I did not like it). I kept petting him and talking to him the whole trip. About Half way thru the trip he did not move;P He peed and pooped all over himself:( I slammed on the brakes and ran to the otherside of the moving van and pulled him out. Stuck my hand in the carrier and he meowed~fnt~ This move was hard on him, the second day here, I was shampooing carpets (which he hates) and he did not even move!

Needless to say, I do not want to put my old fart ebony thru this agian! It has been a week and he is coming out and being himself.
    He livened up when a lizard got into the house;f He ran scared when he heard the coyotes howling outside.

I just love my old fart so much~hg ~hg

2. MB-G26

MB-G26 Non-existent STUPID GURL Lifetime Member

I'm thinking long moves and significant changes can probably be just as hard on a pet as on a kid or other person...... it sounds like he's on the meld tho!!
    m

3. Glockgirl26

Glockgirl26

Poor kitty. I'm glad the kitty is coming around. Moving is tough on all involved.

4. streeter69

streeter69 This is Kewl

I felt so bad for him.

I brought some wood in the house yesterday and there was a lizard on it( I did not see it). Took me 30 minutes so I could get the lizard away from him ;Q