My best friend passed

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by Phunahm, May 31, 2007.

1. Phunahm

Phunahm Gunner

I just want to say that my best friend Gunner Died in my arms Wed 23rd May He was diagnosed with A tumor on his heart that was in operatable......He died peacefully....Good bye Buddy :sad:

2. Grimsi

Grimsi Restored member

Sorry to hear that.

Hope you're ok.

Share a memory of Gunner,please.

3. Phunahm

Phunahm Gunner

I think what Ill miss the most about him is when I Got home from work there he was by the door staring at the cookie jar waiting for a good boy treat and I would ask what?what? what you want? and he would start howling......

4. glockawakka

glockawakka

Bro I feel your pain. I lost my Hunter Tuesday May 29th. I miss his trampoline like jumps when I walked in the door, that stupid tail that cleared off the coffee table @ 90mph, Everything I look at makes me think of him.

5. mainegunner

mainegunner

Phunahm i'm sorry you lost your dog. You will think this sounds strange. My dog's name was gunner also we had to put him to sleep may 29 this year. He had cancer it was one of the hardest things ive had to do. Man I am heart broken that he is gone and I miss him dearly it will never be the same. I do share your pain one day at a time.

6. NITE SITE 53

NITE SITE 53

Sorry to hear of your loss.:sadangel:

7. hawk

hawk Millennium Member

I am truly sorry to hear about the loss of your good friend but I enjoyed the story about the cookie jar. My Katie will come up to me and start bugging me and I'll say, "What do you want?" and she'll go bounding for the back door to be let outside.

I'm also sorry to hear that maineglocker and glockawakka lost their friends too recently. :sad: