Glock Talk banner
21 - 40 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
It looks like a good scuff… I would be too worried. No it shouldn’t be like that but usually the deliveries are set up so that upon delivery, you can annotate anything like this. It probably rubbed up on a piece of wood or something in the delivery process. I wouldn’t be concerned with a scuff mark causing a defective safe. Yes it’s possible there could be inner damage if it’s a cheaper safe, but just run it through a few times and see how it works. You could contact the manufacturer and maybe they’ll send you out a paint sample, or try to match a paint marker or something. It should honestly be fine.
Tell us more about rubbing up on wood. You have our attention

·
Stepping down to the gin palace
9,891 Posts
It looks like a good scuff… I would be too worried. No it shouldn’t be like that but usually the deliveries are set up so that upon delivery, you can annotate anything like this. It probably rubbed up on a piece of wood or something in the delivery process. I wouldn’t be concerned with a scuff mark causing a defective safe. Yes it’s possible there could be inner damage if it’s a cheaper safe, but just run it through a few times and see how it works. You could contact the manufacturer and maybe they’ll send you out a paint sample, or try to match a paint marker or something. It should honestly be fine.
You know what I have never liked about you? You can never be serious. Everything is a big joke to you! Anything for a laugh…. Well let me tell you, there are serious things in this world. Like safe scratches. Poor ThreeBlackBelts is nearly out if his mind with worry and panic, and here you are all laisse-faire, cracking jokes and making light. Come in, man, for just once take something serious! I mean…right?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Those wear marks are totally normal, and recommend operating it until you are proficient.

Paractice. Practice. Practice.

Even better would be to find a class in your area to train on the administrative handling and operations of the new safe.
Find a FDIC insured banking class in your area, get some training…

·
Registered
739 Posts
Did you ask the liberal parrots in the gun subreddit what you should do. I’m sure they guided you towards the nearest satanic church for guidence and reeducation. Have you also donated to the pelosi re-election fund? If so you should be set but to be safe you may want to talk about your feelings and support murdering unborn children.

In case you didn’t know the website Reddit is a free for all forum where liberals shout down anything that isn’t to their liking.

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Did you ask the liberal parrots in the gun subreddit what you should do. I’m sure they guided you towards the nearest satanic church for guidence and reeducation. Have you also donated to the pelosi re-election fund? If so you should be set but to be safe you may want to talk about your feelings and support murdering unborn children.

In case you didn’t know the website Reddit is a free for all forum where liberals shout down anything that isn’t to their liking.
Tie Coat Military uniform Military person Dress shirt

·
Millenium #3936
6,607 Posts
Dude... its a safe, not a fashion accessory. That scratch does not hinder the safes ability to do its job and you will likely put a few more scratches while goofing around with rifles and such. Its a safe.. come on.

If it bothers you all that much, put a decal or magnet over it and call it a day

• Haha
Reactions: Three blackbelts

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Dude... its a safe, not a fashion accessory. That scratch does not hinder the safes ability to do its job and you will likely put a few more scratches while goofing around with rifles and such. Its a safe.. come on.

If it bothers you all that much, put a decal or magnet over it and call it a day
I tried to cover it up with a p80 sticker, but it didn't work!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
7,541 Posts

Kinda like the Mods here!

·
Registered
342 Posts

I think you missed the intentional humor. Read the first post again, or read it for the first time…

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
You must be new to safe ownership. It’s a tool not a museum piece. Open and close it a few dozen times and see how u like it. watch some youtube videos on how to take the door apart and see how the Re locker works. Just use it!

:)
If I follow your advice, will my safe hit what it is aiming at?

21 - 40 of 120 Posts