Glock Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure what to do, and I'm about ready to panic. I bought a new safe, and didn't realize til I got home that there's a scratch on it. What do I do? Are y'all's safes like this too? Is it normal? Should I mail it back to the manufacturer? Will it jam up when I need in there in an emergency? Should I stash some guns in another area of my apartment? Here's a couple pics.
Computer hardware Technology Electronic device Audio equipment Machine
Handle Fixture Vehicle door Automotive exterior Automotive lighting

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Do you keep your AK in the safe or in the car? And if it’s in the car, do you keep the car in the safe? And do your car keys open the safe? In case you forget the combination or the door gets jammed shut.
I keep the keys in the safe, and the safe is in the car. And the car is in the keys. Physics be damned! The ak is moving around all the time, since it's attached to my keychain. Sometimes it's even in the furnace closet. It can get confusing, but it's taco night and things are great!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Did you ask the liberal parrots in the gun subreddit what you should do. I’m sure they guided you towards the nearest satanic church for guidence and reeducation. Have you also donated to the pelosi re-election fund? If so you should be set but to be safe you may want to talk about your feelings and support murdering unborn children.

In case you didn’t know the website Reddit is a free for all forum where liberals shout down anything that isn’t to their liking.
Tie Coat Military uniform Military person Dress shirt

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Dude... its a safe, not a fashion accessory. That scratch does not hinder the safes ability to do its job and you will likely put a few more scratches while goofing around with rifles and such. Its a safe.. come on.

If it bothers you all that much, put a decal or magnet over it and call it a day
I tried to cover it up with a p80 sticker, but it didn't work!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
You must be new to safe ownership. It’s a tool not a museum piece. Open and close it a few dozen times and see how u like it. watch some youtube videos on how to take the door apart and see how the Re locker works. Just use it!

:)
If I follow your advice, will my safe hit what it is aiming at?

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I’m just trying to give him some confidence… what’s worse? A guy hopelessly looking at his safe while someone breaks in because he knows he can’t get into it, or a guy trying everything to get into a destroyed safe because he thinks he can while someone breaks in? What would yield the better result when the robbers make it into that room and see some nut job going haywire?
Don't worry, homie! I'll rob those robbers mid robbery!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts