close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My airguns are coming home

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by asintado, Oct 4, 2006.

1. asintado

asintado

tanong lang po.

I am an OFW in Dubai for the last 15 years and an avid airgun shooter. I've purchased 5 different airguns here namely Diana 52 .22 cal, Gamo Hunter 1250 .22 cal, BSA Superstar MKII .22 cal, and 2 Gamo Shadow 100 .22 cal. these are all springers which i used for shooting rats and paper target. I'm planning to go on leave and bring all these airguns home, but i'm afraid that the customs might confiscate all my airguns. Nakapag-uwi na ako ng 1 at walang problema but this time its 5 airguns. any suggestions? At kailangan pa bang ipa-register ang mga airguns na ito? please i need an answer coz i"m going home next month. Thanx

2. toxic

toxic

Welcome to BOG's sadik :wavey: dito rin ako sa Mid East sa KSA naman like Mikol and Charlie XRay.

I would suggest na ipa sea cargo mo na lang it will take a month for your stuff to get there sa Pinas and baka mapagkamalan ka pang ABU something sa NAIA or hanapan ka ng importation permit ng customs sa dami ng iuuwi mong airguns.

3. asintado

asintado

di ba ang sea cargo ay dadaan din sa custom for clearance di kaya dun nila tagain ng husto at singilin ako ng malaking tax or pag-interesan nila yun, alam mo naman sa atin, sadik.

4. PMMA97

PMMA97 TagaBundok

Sell some to toxic. And buy some here. No hassles.

5. cshermiel

cshermiel

sir asintado,

ipa door-to-door mo yung bagahe mo. as long as you inform the shipping company yung lamang ng box mo at tinaggap nila, it's the companies problem na kung paano nila paparatingin at ma-deliver at your doorsteps yon.

6. toxic

toxic

correct Sea Cargo-door to door..
    magaling magpalusot ang mga cargo companies magagawan nila ng paraan yan as long as you pay the fees.

7. toxic

toxic

i will gladly take it ,but rules here in KSA is not as great as UAE.
    bawal dito kahit airgun. :sad:

8. asintado

asintado

thanx 2 all of you guys ipapa sea cargo ko na lang and i hope makarating ng walang kulang, kasi kung pag-interesan nila eh baka sa ulo nila ko ilalagay ang mga target papers ko. ang sarap asintahin nun, tamang tama yun sa name ko. wag lang sana akong sumablay.
    Toxic, galing din ako Abha,KSA pero wala din akong nakitang airgun dyan, bawal siguro, dito sa UAE lahat ng mahuhusay na brand available at hindi bawal. take care.

9. G19cPH

G19cPH

+1 we also use sea cargo for air compressor units from U.S.A.

10. bikethief

bikethief itchy trigger

Nagpapasok kayo ng compressors? Would u know kung may comp na aabot ng 3500psi? thanks!

11. G19cPH

G19cPH

We are using Drum compressor and Hori low pressure high volume type,what you need is a piston type high pressure low volume type hitachi and iwata makes those type of compressor. Where will you use 3500psi for?

12. isuzu

isuzu

Yes, airguns need to be registered with the FED nowadays. Have your proof of purchase (receipts) ready

13. asintado

asintado

Do i need to show the proof of purchase (reciept)? Coz these airguns has been purchased about 8 years ago and i think i lost all the reciept already. Do you think they will register my airguns without the reciept? what if i show them my passport?

14. bikethief

bikethief itchy trigger

Charging my air rifle! Filarms tanks need around 2900psi.:supergrin:

15. PMMA97

PMMA97 TagaBundok

With or without receipts, looks to me that your airguns will have to wait for an amnesty (that is if theye even make it here) Just like the rest of the FAs that comes here through a "box" ;)

16. asintado

asintado

Can i register more than 5 airguns? how much will it cost me? When the airguns are registered, can i use it for field hunting? di kaya ako sitahin ng pulis at hanapan ng papel. Is the FED issuing a card para madala ko sa hunting? Pls. let me know.

17. isuzu

isuzu

Last time I had a gun safety seminar, there was a topic on hunting, and if memory serves me right, you have to have a permit to hunt from the FED and the DENR.

18. mikol

mikol

one time registration for airgun i think is 200 petots.
    I think no problem on how many airguns you'll register as long as you'll pay the corresponding fees.
    you might need though your O.R. of purchase for all the airguns as izusu pointed out.
    Hunting "MAY" need permit from the FED or from your local authorities depending in your location.
    Minsan kasi katalo na ang perma ni Capitan or your local Police Chief in your area basta't within the vicinty of their jurisdictions. ;)

19. dinggaling

dinggaling APO Traveler

my 2cents worth, sell all of them and buy here in the Philippines, no hassle, no regrets later (100% sure you'll be harassed somewhere!). :thumbsup: