Walther My 1st Impressions on the Walther Creed.

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by TN.Frank, Sep 1, 2018.

1. TN.Frank

TN.Frank "Don't Tread On Me!"

2. Buckeye63

Buckeye63

Thanks for sharing.. The Creed and the Ruger Security 9 are both hard to beat for economical pistols ...

3. 45caldan

45caldan

I would go with the Ruger. its a lot less bulky and a good shooter.

4. Boot Stomper

Boot Stomper

Nice gun. If I were buying a Walther I would pony up and go with the PPQ. If on a budget the Creed is a good option.

5. Buckeye63

Buckeye63

I have found after buying several lesser priced pistols .. That a used comparable Glock can be purchased ....

But the Ruger Security 9 , Creed , Taurus G2 & S&W SDVE .. have all been just as successful on the range as in sells.
    The above pistols are considered ,'Budget guns' but not low quality..
    All my 14 semiauto pistols are Glocks , sans two ... a TCP & Keltec P-11 , both niche pistols..

6. TN.Frank

TN.Frank "Don't Tread On Me!"

For CCW the Ruger Security 9 would be a better choice but for a Range/Home Defense/Fun gun the Creed works well. I'd even dare say that if you had a small security force and needed to arm them with a good handgun that the Creed would fill that roll and keep you within a tight budget. Dealer cost on this gun, on sale from Davidson's was $250 and magazines were $17, just no way I could pass up that deal especially since Dealer Cost on the CZ P-10c was $446 and even the Canik TP9DA was $346 so at $100 less than the Canik and $200 less than the CZ I couldn't pass up buying one. Also the CZ magazines at DEALER PRICE were still $40 bucks but the Canik mags were only $20 so that's not bad for Canik.
    Can't wait for my XS Big Dots to get in so I can get them installed and get out and shoot this gun.