Glock Talk banner

MX991/U (anglehead army) flashlight help sought.

2021 Views 9 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Turn4811
trying to find a manual on this light , showing an exploded view/parts listing. a place where I can buy replacement O-rings, spare colored lenses..... Also, the O-ring placement around the lens, head, bulb shield.....

thanks for definitive directions.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Combat Diver
3,770 Posts
You may find a manual, but if its listed in the supply system as a durable tool (Expendable, but accountable), there are probably no parts supplies

· Super Moderator
Glock 45/19X
10,935 Posts
trying to find a manual on this light , showing an exploded view/parts listing. a place where I can buy replacement O-rings, spare colored lenses..... Also, the O-ring placement around the lens, head, bulb shield.....

thanks for definitive directions.
Go to Fulton's website, they make these and other lights.

http://fultonindoh.com/

The flat gasket is part #4223.

· Super Moderator
Glock 45/19X
10,935 Posts
Reactions: cowboywannabe

· Registered
1,642 Posts
Hey, I'm a flashlight guy :snoopy:

For anyone interested, I found vids on how to modify this light for survival purposes.

http://sepboard.us/showthread.php?tid=128&pid=490#pid490
When I first got into the service my supervisor showed me the how to mod the flashlight with a storage area and a pinpoint lens. We put a utility razor blade, wind resistant strike anywhere matches that were dipped in paraffin, water purification tabs, and Motrin 800's in the storage area. We used electrical tape on the batteries and also stuffed cotton gauze in the storage area to keep it quiet. The idea was the gauze and tape could make a makeshift bandage. That flashlight has been upgraded with LEDs and is now out in my truck. I have had it for over 30 years and replaced the contents in the storage area multiple times.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.