Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually stay on Brian Enos is the reason why I don't have many posts on here. Just wanted to get that out of the way. If you have any questions feel free to email me "[email protected]".

Looking for a local sale here but, will be willing to ship to FFL at split cost with the buyer. Located in BIrmingham, AL Listing a few handguns up for sale. I'm located in Birmingham and would be able to meet within reasonable distance. Buyer must sign a bill of sale, highly prefer buyer to have a concealed weapons license.

-Glock 34 MOS Gen 4 (9mm). Includes factory box and MOS plates,backstraps, 3 factory magazines (2 have Vickers base plates and 1 has TTI +6 mag extension), 2 Magpul mags, Dawson Precision black rear w/ FO front, Dues Ex Machina Gun Fighter trigger. Come with original mag spring and follower, original base plates, and original trigger assembly. I also have a Comp-Tac international holster and a few Vickers base plates for it as well. $900 or can split up extras to lower the price. IF YOU LIKE THIS GUN PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER. I will listen to your offer. This is more set up towards competition, I currently shoot USPSA and steel challenge with it.

-Glock 43 (9mm) USA made. Comes with factory box and goodies. Has Trijicon HD (orange) night sights and 3 mags (1 flush fit 6rnd, 1 6rnd with pinky extension, and 1 flush 6rnd with TTI +2 mag extension on it). Still have the factory mag spring, follower, and base plate. $580 OBO

-Glock 20 (10mm) Gen 4 with factory box, backstraps, 3 mags, blade tech holster, factory sights. Excellent condition very low round count. $525 OBO

1 - 2 of 2 Posts