Multiple Auto Login

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by DragonRider, Sep 4, 2007.

1. DragonRider

DragonRider

Need some help from the Windows Guru's please. I would like to be able to have multiple machines, logon remotely with a script type action when asked to.

I work at a school as a computer teacher and in my lab, 6-8th grades, all students are assigned usernames and passwords. In the other labs, 3 of them, the students are sitting at logged on computers that the teachers logon for them in the mornings. I just had a class that is in the lower grades moved to my room due to schedule issues for only 30 mins. I have 2 classes on either side of this class with 2-3 mins between classes to get the machines ready from a Welcome Screen point.

I need a script file to remote logon to approx 20 machines when told to with a username and password of my choice from the teacher workstation.

I already use PSTools for some of my maintenance needs, including logging off all machines,restart, shutdown.

Autologon from powertoys is not going to work, nor is group policy from the server able to work.

Any ideas or suggestions would be welcomed.

TIA

John B.