Mueller Hack Attorney Is Now Leading Probe Against Rudy Giuliani

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Nov 16, 2019.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

"AS PREDICTED: Corrupt Mueller Hack Attorney Van Grack Slid Back into DOJ’s FARA Unit — And Is Now Leading FARA Probe Against Rudy Giuliani

by Jim Hoft November 16, 2019

Earlier this week Bloomberg reported Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, is currently being investigated by federal prosecutors for possible campaign finance violations and a failure to register as a foreign agent as part of an active investigation into his financial dealings.

The investigation is being conducted by prosecutors in the corrupt Southern District of New York. The southern district has been targeting conservatives and Trump supporters since Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election.

Just last weekend The Gateway Pundit reported on how former Mueller prosecutor Brandon Van Grack was was promoted to head the DOJ’s FARA Unit.
    This is the same government entity that is now investigating President Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani.

In May 2018 The Gateway Pundit contributor Joe Hoft reported on the 13 Angry Democrats on Robert Mueller’s investigative team including Obama donor Brandon Van Grack.

Brandon Van Grack served in the Justice Department’s National Security Division. He prosecuted counter-espionage cases in the department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...now-leading-fara-probe-against-rudy-giuliani/ "

Officer's Match likes this.
  2. Doc McGlock

Doc McGlock

How is this possible? For the life of me, i can't understand how a department can go rogue underneath the AG?

Do the investigations not follow from top to bottom?

Does he not have the power to pick and choose cases or can the swamp creatures just do as they please?

Atomic Punk and Officer's Match like this.

3. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Wikipedia says:

Geoffrey Berman currently serves as United States Attorney, since replacing Acting Attorney Joon Kim on January 5, 2018[2] and being indefinitely appointed on April 25, 2018.[3] Preet Bharara was the district's previous U.S. Attorney, having been appointed under President Barack Obama in 2009.[4] Bharara served until March 11, 2017, when he was fired by President Donald Trump, shortly after refusing to resign upon request.[5] The U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York has jurisdiction over all cases prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney.

The New York Times has called the office "one of New York City's most powerful clubs." Dozens of former assistant U.S. Attorneys who worked there go on to prominent careers both in private practice and at the federal level.[6] Because of the office's resources, pursuit of high-profile cases, independence from presidential administrations and transitions, and tenacity, it is sometimes referred to as the "Sovereign District of New York"[7][8][9][10]—sometimes along with its accompanying FBI field office.[11]

4. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

Rudy earned this investigation because he has zero authority to represent the US in foreign affairs. He is the personal attorney to the POTUS, and not an employee of the State Department or any other federal department that deals with foreign countries.

Rudy should be concerned with this investigation and has wisely decreased his media present. I suspect he will be squeezed (like Cohen) to give up some info to avoid jail/prison.

5. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

Makes no difference. They are of the swamp and can do what they please. Elites and illegal immigrants seem to sorta run things these days. :steamed:

6. Dave Brubaker

Dave Brubaker

So now you accuse him of bribing journalists?

PEC-Memphis likes this.
  7. thewitt

thewitt

The investigation is being conducted by prosecutors in the corrupt Southern District of New York. The southern district has been targeting conservatives and Trump supporters since Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election.

I'm guessing the State isn't on the AGs radar.

hurley842002 likes this.
  8. JFrame

JFrame

That district sentenced Dinesh D'Souza to 5 years probation and actual jail time for a campaign contribution offense that anyone else would have been slapped with a fine.

They are a weaponized political arm of the radical left.

So VERY glad President Trump pardoned Dinesh. :)

9. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

Context matters and I did not write anything about Rudy bribing journalist.

Rudy is drawing attention because he is acting like a Foreign Agent AND because the President has allowed him to behave like a rogue State Department.

10. ottomatic

ottomatic

I don't know squat about this stuff, but I would ASSUME that POTUS can send whoever he damn well wants to represent him/the US overseas.

Kablam, Cubdriver, pgg00 and 4 others like this.
  11. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

Not the President’s personal lawyer because he or she does not represent our government. Additionally, these federal positions required vetting.

In 2016 the Republican National Committee vetted Rudy, and they found many red flags and he was prevented from serving at the State Department.

Rudy’s file:
    https://www.documentcloud.org/docum...utm_campaign=sendto_newslettertest&stream=top

12. captcurly

captcurly

Why am I not surprised? I just hope the Barr Report comes out ASAP. Regards to all at GT.

13. bdcochran

bdcochran

Well why get worked up? It will take two years to do any investigation anyway.:fred:

14. amd65

amd65

The President can literally write a letter that will guarantee the bearer full cooperation from any US military post or embassy in the world.
    The country Riddick lives in May require “vetting” (df; deep state control), but these United States allow our duly elected President to pursue foreign policy however he or she wishes, through the use of whatever means or individual they deem appropriate.

15. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

Rudy better have that “Get out of jail free” letter or he is going to be added to the guilty list.

2C1AB30C-59E0-4344-9929-FA2FAC794A08.jpeg

16. Doc McGlock

Doc McGlock

Rudy is Trump's personal attorney and represents him in the Russian Hoax! Nothing to stop him from researching matters concerning the DS trying to take him out!

And since when do the democrats follow the law?

17. B C

B C

Weaponized courts like this are 3rd world BS. They shook down Cohen to get to Trump and now they are going for Rudy.

NJ1911 likes this.
  18. Atomic Punk

Atomic Punk

Riddick actually does have a lot of valid points in this thread.

Guiliani had better hope he has every t crossed, and every i dotted. The left is doing everything they can to punish anyone near trump.

Guilianis tenancy to be the big distracting human glitter bomb wont help him on this one.

19. bdcochran

bdcochran

This is an example of deflection.

The plain facts of life
    1. people cheat on taxes
    2. people seek influence
    3. people lie
    4. people engage in deflection

Heck. I remember the smears on D. Eisenhower. An aide accepted a vicuna coat and it was supposed to mean that D. Eisenhower was a crook.
    Before I was born, H. Truman went bankrupt. Fast forward to D. Trump. Some of his entities went b.k. So, because he is a Republican, he is a terrible human being because he went b.k. (Incidentally, the concept of corporations was created to shield people from personal liability, but for the sake of politics, let's ignore that fact).

Some guy was cheating on his taxes before D. Trump became president. So, because D. Trump did not run a lie detector test and background check on every person he ever associated with, he is a crook. Deflection example follows: Well Obama didn't put all his supporters through a a lie detector test and background check as well.

dudel likes this.
  20. bdcochran

bdcochran

Sure Riddick brings up valid points.

Diogenes went looking for an honest man in ancient Greece and didn't find him.

The last honest man that I heard of ended up nailed to cross - indicating to me that some people don't like honesty, even if the person is godlike.

The last person to tell the truth was Geo. Washington who chopped down the cherry tree. Even at that, he complained that the axe was rusty.

Atomic Punk likes this.