Glock Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any experience with MTR Custom Leather Holsters for their Glocks? Looks like quality stuff, thinking about the OWB with the belt snaps for my new Glock 43
price seems real fair with a mouth reinforcement and body shield included in price!

any info appreciated !

· Registered
8 Posts
Anybody have any experience with MTR Custom Leather Holsters for their Glocks? Looks like quality stuff, thinking about the OWB with the belt snaps for my new Glock 43
price seems real fair with a mouth reinforcement and body shield included in price!

any info appreciated !
I recently ordered owb pancake style holsters for a Glock 23, a Sig P227 SAS, and a Sig P238 w/ct laser from MTR Holsters and I am extremely pleased with them. MTR is a local holster maker and I have seen his products in local gun shops and gun shows the past few years. I would recommend the pig skin lined option that makes the interior of the holster nice and smooth.

· Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.