MTM watches?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Caustic Mopar, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Caustic Mopar

Caustic Mopar

I'm looking at getting a military style watch, awhile ago I found a link to MTM. I really like there thunder hawk watch! Has any one here had/have one or know someone who does? How is the quality, durability, ect? Thanks for the help guys!

2. *ASH*

*ASH* FURBANITE

never had one but buddy has one , i dont think they caught on as well as expected. they have their own unique charging systems and have the led lights . i personally dont like cluttered dials and dont like carbon fiber look , and alot of folks at watchuseek forums think they are over priced . i think the cool factor is alot of folks buy into because jack bauer on 24 wears one. also they use allen head screws .

i collect and have a bunch of watches , but not this one. you can find used ones on the forums over there time to time and they usually dont sell well.

thats my take on it .

3. Caustic Mopar

Caustic Mopar

Any suggestions? I am also looking at the Rouge Warrior Red Star series, I like the crystal protectors it has, but think the $500 price tag is way to steep.

4. JNKIRK1974

JNKIRK1974

I have an MTM watch and love it! The lighting system is great. I use it all the time at night. Thought it was kinda gimmicky at first. However, very useful!

5. Squaw Man Wolfer

Squaw Man Wolfer

I thought MTM was "Mary Tyler Moore". You know, the meowing kitten logo?

6. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

I thought that MTM makes plastic shooting accessories like target holders, reload ammo boxes, etc.?