GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Without being preachy... but current state of liberalism from Romans 1:21-25

21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I am the Lizard King........

·
Registered
11,875 Posts
I'm sure most of the GT population has noticed this long ago, but the left is the biggest bunch of anti white racists on the planet.

I have white friends, black friends, yellow friends, friends of all colors. I have Christian friends, Jewish friends, Hindu friends, atheist friends. Friends of all religions or no religion at all. I have straight friends, gay friends, and yes even liberal friends that may or may not be non-binary,

I am convinced that the radical left does not like anyone, but they absolutely hate with bigoted passion, the white people. Especially Christian whites. All the others are just tools to achieve their twisted goals.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts