GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Talk about an A hole this guy is one. He is more of reason to vote Republican on Nov.3. This POS was on MSNBC so why should I be surprised. Regards to all the good folks on GT and be careful out there.

·
Mentally Frozen
24,789 Posts
MSNBC

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Biden appeals to self loathing squirming white guilt afflicted trolls.

I just can’t wait to hear what the next liberal alternative history professor with an overblown sense of his own importance has to say.

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Hey, lizards have been around for tens of millions of years. They, and their brains, must be doing something right.

If nothing else, our lizard brains are telling us if we want to survive, we’d better elect Trump. What Biden voter brains are telling his minions, I can’t imagine.

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
What Biden voter brains are telling his minions, I can’t imagine.
We would have to listen to a block of Swiss cheese to try and understand what Joe’s message is. I ain’t wasting my time on such foolishness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
RIP Stan Lee.. . .
17,164 Posts
Democrats truly believe that:
- They are morally superior
- They are intellectually superior
- Trump supporters are all toothless idiots with a IQ of 12

·
S.R.D. v
10,028 Posts
He was on the stage with Joe Biden at the Council on Foreign Relations event when Biden bragged about getting the prosecutor in Ukraine fired.
They all laughed at how clever Joe was.
Subpoena that POS. Make him give testimony that implicates CornPop's antagonist, or charge him with perjury.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts