Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The MSM coverage of the pandemic has gone to far. The lies bring told, CNN refusing to cover the daily press conferences. I will be contacting any commercial sponsor of MSNBC and CNN letting them know I will not purchase their product/service until fair coverage resumes. We are on the edge of losing our country snd I will not sit by and let it happen.

·
Registered
20,963 Posts
The MSM coverage of the pandemic has gone to far. The lies bring told, CNN refusing to cover the daily press conferences. I will be contacting any commercial sponsor of MSNBC and CNN letting them know I will not purchase their product/service until fair coverage resumes. We are on the edge of losing our country snd I will not sit by and let it happen.

Go getem killer!

/

·
Registered
21,831 Posts
They asked Trump if he should be re-elected after killing 50,000 people.

Then we have the NYT suggesting that men take hormones and estrogen to survive something that has a very low death rate. Pure ****ing evil.

sd7Vx13k.jpeg

·
Banned
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good luck. They don't give a damn what you think or about the truth. Full blown leftist propaganda force now that is only concerned with shaping public opinion.
If enough of us boycott the sponsors it will make a difference.

Reactions: Biggsly

·
Banned
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have no idea what you are talking about because its easy to choose what I watch/listen to.

/
The lies are getting out and need to be stopped. Are you unable to write an email to sponsors showing your displeasure?

·
Registered
13,262 Posts
If enough of us boycott the sponsors it will make a difference.
I doubt it. They will just find other sponsors, but even if they can not, I don't really even think they care if their news networks are profitable.
They are nothing but agenda driven businesses and all have other revenue sources to subsidize their propaganda machines.

·
Registered
20,963 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Funny that you post this...as I sit in the evening lately I find myself fuming thinking of all the lies. Lies from all the parties. The politicians, the department heads, the media, everyone. It really needs to end. The lies and omissions are doing so much damage. It seems to be at whole new level from the old "I do not recall" days.

·
Matthew 25:31-46
3,938 Posts
The only numbers the sponsors care about is the number of viewers on the channel in that time frame. They already know that some viewers will buy from their competitors. Don't view those channels, let their numbers go down and the sponsors will decide what is best for their company.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Banned
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Not me.

I'm going to go outside, yell and scream, stomp my feet, and shake my fist at the sky.

That'll show them.
Lazy conservatives letting the libs set the agenda. So corporations are terrified of a lgbtq or naalcp boycott but not conservative money?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts