Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Who u lookin at
225 Posts
She can have them when she can pry them from my cold, dead hands.

·
Registered
30,883 Posts
I think food Nazis exist so child molestors will have somebody to look down on. They are the lowest form of scum in the entire universe.

·
NRA4EVR
11,697 Posts
How about if she just sticks with whatever she ate on the Klingon planet and we eat whatever we want to?

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
Read the entire article:

"Mrs. Obama expressed concern that Americans are now spending more money on food purchased and/or eaten outside the home, which many in her audience of restaurant business owners likely think is a pretty good thing"

"And today, one out of every two dollars spent on food in this country goes towards meals outside the home -– and that’s double what it was just 50 years ago.

And one-third of all meals today are eaten in restaurants"

Couple of pretty big assumptions here. One, that all meals eaten outside the home are at crap places like Taco Bell and McDonald's. When my wife and I go somewhere fast its usually a Subway or sandwich shop type of place.

Two, my wife and I keep very close tabs on our food budget. In quite a few cases, its more expensive to grocery shop and prepare a meal at home than get the same meal at a restaurant. For example, make a "big salad" at home or go some place and get an all you can eat salad bar-I would bet its cheaper eating at the restaurant.

You want people to slim down? Simple take off the PC gloves. Fatties pay more for airline tickets, more for insurance rates, and anywhere else you can ding them. Self insured companies are already starting to adopt this line of reasoning. A very large plan my company administers has laid out a three year plan whereby: smokers will no longer be insured, mandatory annual health checks, mandatory weight loss requirements with reasonable goals (i.e. a 400# person losing 50# the first year)

·
Yeah, so what?
4,698 Posts

Just checked the article and found this pic.......:rofl:

After suggesting that restaurants cut out butter and cream, on irate owner told Mrs. Obama that he would suggest shutting the doors of KFC forever. Ms. Obama had this to say. "Oh no you di-n't. Ima give you 5 seconds to shut your mouth and sit your punk ass down, then these Secret Service gonna mess you up fool".

·
↓ hog hunter ↓
9,402 Posts
"And today, one out of every two dollars spent on food in this country goes towards meals outside the home...
BFD!?!

So people spend as much on one meal at a nice restaurant one evening a week as they spend at the grocery store for the othe six days. Does this food nazi expect people not to entertain themselves?

Yo, FLOTUS, STFU and GTFO our business!

·
Registered
231 Posts
The more time I spend on this site, the more I understand Obama's comments toward gun owners. You guys really are giving us a bad name. America is fat and lazy, its a FACT, this country isn't nearly as wonderful as you keyboard warriors make it out to be.

That is all, have a good day.

·
↓ hog hunter ↓
9,402 Posts
The more time I spend on this site, the more I understand Obama's comments toward gun owners. You guys really are giving us a bad name. America is fat and lazy, its a FACT, this country isn't nearly as wonderful as you keyboard warriors make it out to be.

It's the greatest country on Earth!

That is all.

·
CLM #66
1,833 Posts

Any of you "in the flesh" warriors want to take this one? You know, those of you who have fought for our freedoms and those of you who are currently putting your lives on the line for us? Anyone? :steamed:

ETA: Just read his signature. Now I understand.

·
Registered
997 Posts

and the Government has the answer? LOL!!!! You are TOO FUNNY! ******** of the world UNITE!!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
8,465 Posts

We're giving gun owners a bad name because we don't want the government meddling into what people choose to put into their bodies?
I'm confused. Maybe you can expand on your thinking.

·
NRA Life Member
66,016 Posts
I guess it would be easy to eat healthy if I just had my "own personal chef" flown in from Chicago - why didn't I think of that?

·
Registered
997 Posts
I guess it would be easy to eat healthy if I just had my "own personal chef" flown in from Chicago - why didn't I think of that?
You may or may not have seen it but here is the "health conscious" menu from the White House Super bowl Party....

† Bratwurst
† Kielbasa
† Cheeseburgers
† Deep dish pizza
† Buffalo wings
† German potato salad
† Twice baked potatoes
† Snyder’s potato chips and pretzels
† Chips and dips
† Salad
† Ice cream
† Beers paid tribute to the states of the Super Bowl teams: Wisconsin’s Hinterland Pale Ale & Amber Ale, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania’s Yuengling Lager and Light.
† White House Honey Ale

Can anyone say do as I say, not as I do?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.