Mr. Jamby Madrigal at armscor MCS

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Wp.22, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Wp.22

Wp.22

i saw the husband of senator madrigal at armscor mcs with three of his bodyguard they were shooting using glock 40 calibers. they close the other side of the range just for them. according to the people there the husband gave his bodyguards brandnew glocks. He is using SOB kydex holster isn't he a foreigner? they are practicing as if they were ambushed or in a cqb.

2. 9MX

9MX Rei!

isn't this the philippines?:cool:

3. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Most probably the guns are the under the senators name or the security agency.

4. Taurus

Taurus

I've seen him once or twice in the range with what looked liked security personnel. He is generally friendly and polite to the staff and mostly keeps to himself. Nothing brash about his countenance. The same thing with the two security people I saw him with.

5. 9MX

9MX Rei!

ah hindi babarkada kay cryan yan;f

6. maomanila

maomanila

Mr. Jamby Madrigal is a Frenchman.

I saw him and his group in another range about a month ago. Yes, they were using Glocks. He seemed to be a nice chap --- polite and always smiling.

What I found strange was the way he was telling his right-handed boys to draw from their back holsters with their guns holstered in an upright position (slide parallel to the floor, magazine base down). The poor souls were therefore having a horrible time inserting their index fingers between the gun and their spines!

I had wanted to tell them that their guns should be holstered the other way around (mag base up). But I kept to myself, kasi baka mapahiya yung amo nila, eh mabait pa naman.

7. paltik45

paltik45

That is a case of a very poor ERGONOMICS;g His bodyguards will be very prone to "Rotator cuff" tear of the shoulder joint. Their response time will be greatly impaired during a stressfull situation. Headline....."CLIENT KILLED due to bodyguards....Frozen shoulder";z ;f ;e