close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mr. Clinton Doesn't Live Here Anymore

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by freepatriot, Feb 10, 2004.

1. freepatriot

freepatriot Retired GT Mod Moderator

An old man approached the White House from the park across Pennsylvania Ave. where he'd been sitting on a park bench. He spoke to the U. S. Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President Clinton." The Marine looked at the man and said, "Sir, Mr. Clinton is no longer president and no longer resides here." The old man said, "Okay" and walked away. The following day, the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Clinton." The Marine again told the man, "Sir, Mr. Clinton is no longer president and no longer resides here."

The man thanked him and, again, just walked away.

The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same U. S. Marine, saying "I would like to go in and meet with President Clinton". The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Clinton. I've told you already that Mr. Clinton is no longer the president and no longer resides here. Don't you understand?"

The old man looked at the Marine and said, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it."

The Marine snapped to attention, saluted and said, "See you tomorrow, SIR".

2. CHEF-LOU

CHEF-LOU

Love it and AGREE 100%

3. Guest

HA HA!

Good one.^c

4. okie

okie GT Mayor

That is a classic, very good^c ^c ^c ^c

5. Ghosty

Ghosty Free American

I love it, I love it! ;?