close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mozilla Firefox and Bookmarks

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by UtahBen, Jun 24, 2006.

1. UtahBen

UtahBen

I have downloaded Mozilla and like it so far. Is there a way to customize the folders for my Bookmarks so they don't all look like a boring manilla folder? I thought that I could do it under properties but didn't see it there. Thanks for the help!

2. Kevin108

Kevin108 THIS IS IN ALL CAPS

You could see what Tools | Themes | Get more themes has to offer...

3. hwyhobo

hwyhobo

With XP Silver theme on Windows and dark background (I can't stand the blue look) I like Noia Extreme on Firefox the most. They fit together perfectly, particularly that Noia Extreme 2.0 is a complete scheme, meaning it maps buttons on pages and all other decorations, so the look is consistent. I also modify most of the fonts, but that's a long story, and it's mainly for readability (my eyesight is not what it used to be).

4. UtahBen

UtahBen

Thanks for the hints. I went with the Noia Extreme on Firefox. All the folders in my bookmarks look cooler, but is there a way to customize them so they don't all look the same?

Also I like having the text larger when I'm surfing around. Is there away to save the size I like so I don't have to (Ctrl +) every time?