Glock Talk banner

Moving to WA state, possibly

4063 Views 94 Replies 44 Participants Last post by  Steel Head
Apologies if this has been asked.
I have done some reading and some search to not find a "correct" answer.
Things are happening in my life, and moving to WA state is a semi-viable option.
For anyone who has done the move from CA, or other state that requires gun registration, what needs to happen? Just take them with me and not do anything?
My understanding from the reading I have done, is that they do not have to be registered, except for buying from dealer, and not PPT?
Thanks.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
8,591 Posts
I like WA as well as ID. I need to be close to the water.

You thought about moving farther north up the coast? Like Eureka? Small homes under $200K and that would put you at about a $1150 monthly mortgage.

· Registered
8,591 Posts
Lose those California plates ASAP. They hate Californians. Why, I don't know. A little reflection is in order.
You sell your CA real estate and you can buy two or three properties outright. I was hunting elk 25 years ago in CO and one man had to tell me that the CO acreage he wanted to buy since he was a boy was bought by a Californian who paid twice as much as it was worth.

Another story I know is where a newly retired CA prison guard bought acreage up on the Canadian border and paid three times more than what it is worth. Silly Californians with money.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.