·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen Miami Vice ? I've been waiting for this all summer
Pretty slick and really dark
Magugustuhan ng BOGs , nandun lahat ng ingredients of the tv series
Sportscars, sex, and barilan
Gong Li the great chinese actress looks a bit like yung anak nung may ari ng hardware dito.
Watch it

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by horge
To hell with the movie, 'pards.
Where is that hardware store located?

:)
It's here in Miami

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by orimar3
Hmmm, fast cars, loose women and exotic guns... sounds like my kind of movie!!!

:supergrin:

astig yung barilan at gunhandling, syempre Michael Mann kasi
Si fafa Colin pagkatapos linisin ang baril , sabay sunodsunod na rack ng slide hehe shooter na shooter ang dating

Baka di nyo lang ma typan yung ladies, hindi pang pinoy ang beauty

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Allegra
It's here in Miami
haha feel na feel ang sine

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
what, me worry?
162 Posts
watched makati vice - este - miami vice last night.

the movie was true to the tv series in that everybody, and i mean everybody, tools around in US$300,000 sports cars! i mean, even the lowly turncoat snitch was driving a BENTLEY... :shocked:

general consensus among my mates is that they shoulda used a hot latina (eva mendez tops the list) instead of the chinese actress (gong-li?) to play the wife of the big boss.

the shootouts were very technically sound and very cool, typical of a michael mann film. sayang lang, kokonti yung barilan... i really dug the trailer park shootout though. that chick with the g-36 is one crazy hardcore shooter!

don't wanna spoil the fun for those who haven't seen it yet, but the shootout at the docks was pretty dope. kung baga sa airsoft, si tubbs yung MVP, kasi siya yung pinakamadaming kills... hehehe. :supergrin:

favorite movie quote: "there's undercover; then there's 'which way is up'".

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by quick
watched makati vice - este - miami vice last night.

the movie was true to the tv series in that everybody, and i mean everybody, tools around in US$300,000 sports cars! i mean, even the lowly turncoat snitch was driving a BENTLEY... :shocked:

general consensus among my mates is that they shoulda used a hot latina (eva mendez tops the list) instead of the chinese actress (gong-li?) to play the wife of the big boss.

the shootouts were very technically sound and very cool, typical of a michael mann film. sayang lang, kokonti yung barilan... i really dug the trailer park shootout though. that chick with the g-36 is one crazy hardcore shooter!

don't wanna spoil the fun for those who haven't seen it yet, but the shootout at the docks was pretty dope. kung baga sa airsoft, si tubbs yung MVP, kasi siya yung pinakamadaming kills... hehehe. :supergrin:

favorite movie quote: "there's undercover; then there's 'which way is up'".

Di pede hot latina , luge negosyo pang display mga yun eh
Eh pag chinese gal , galing tawad

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kita nyo pag nasa first person yung camera angle malikot yung camera parang kasama ka din sa action
Astig talaga si Michael mann

·
Rei!
5,961 Posts
Originally posted by Eye Cutter
jefe, i really found the movie very dark and nasty! when's the part 2 going to be shown???

i really dug the chick with the g36! one... two... bam! :cool:
is this the one with the sub machine gun which took out the BG inside the trailer? coz i like that one:cool:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sobra nga yata galing nila no
Multiple skill sets , powerboat racing , pilot,surveilance,swat trained , galing pa tumawad

·
Nuon
1,537 Posts
Sa sobra ganda KINOPYA agad ng Filipino.
2 GAY beauties ang gaganap na bida...si OGIE DIAZ & RICKY REYES.
Ang title...
MAYAMI BOYS

...slang for MARAMING BOYS! AHHHHAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!

·
Pang Altar
1,691 Posts
Bata pa ako nung pinalabas yan sa tv eh...if i remember right diba tubbs ang tawag ni sonny kay ricardo tubbs? or Rico din? alam ko tubbs eh...for me hindi bagay kay Collin Farrel ung role na sonny crocket...he's not as smooth as Don Johnson.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts