Home > Glock Talk > Local Glock Forums > Ohio Glockers > Moved


  1. I've got a guestion for some one out there!
    Just moved across town do I need to get a new ccw card with my new address or want acouple of more yrs. and change it then?:brickwall:
  2. You must report the change of address within 45 Days to the sheriff's office that issued the permit, per ORC 2923.126(A). They may or may not issue you a new card, and may or may not charge you for that new card if you need one. Madison county did not require me to get a new card, they would have taken the information over the phone and entered it in the computer, but I wanted a new card with the correct info on it, and they did not charge me for the new card when I got it.