Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
G21, Beretta M9, Remington 870, RIA T1897
349 Posts
I ride and I just carry my EDC holster that I normally wear. I do wear a vest in the summer being part of a military MC. It covers the gun quite nicely. I think there’s already a thread covering this in carry issues.

· Registered
G19.5, G20.4, GP100, SP101, SBH, Mini 14. ARs. CZ clones.
452 Posts
I carry on my bike. My choices are Canik Shark C, Ruger SP101 and Glock 20. If camping in bear country a Super Blackhawk is on board.
Everything on my hip except the BH.

· Registered
26 Posts
I carry on my bike. My choices are Canik Shark C, Ruger SP101 and Glock 20. If camping in bear country a Super Blackhawk is on board.
Everything on my hip except the BH.
How do you like the Canik ? A couple of them have followed me home from the gun shop in the last Month or so. 300rnds thru the G17 sized one, only 50rnds thru the G19 sized one. I guess time will tell on reliability, but both have performed flawlessly so far. And both have exceptional triggers for striker guns. The reset is so short it's almost scary...lol.

· Registered
110 Posts
If you are a sport rider, you're already wearing armor (riding armor, jacket, armor pant, riding hitop boots) it makes you're shape look chunky, so you've got far more options than when you're in civi's).

Start where you EDC - have you got secure, sweat mgt holster? Iwb, owb, waist, boot - everything is an option.

Be legal

· Registered
G19.5, G20.4, GP100, SP101, SBH, Mini 14. ARs. CZ clones.
452 Posts
How do you like the Canik ? A couple of them have followed me home from the gun shop in the last Month or so. 300rnds thru the G17 sized one, only 50rnds thru the G19 sized one. I guess time will tell on reliability, but both have performed flawlessly so far. And both have exceptional triggers for striker guns. The reset is so short it's almost scary...lol.
Mine are the CZ clone hammer fired. I have the Shark C and the P120. The Shark is a joy to shoot with any level of 9mm. The P120 hardly has any recoil and exceptionally accurate. I hate they stopped making the CZ clones.

· Registered
674 Posts
I’m reminded of the FBI agent who was dancing and ended up with a negligent discharge. I recommend carrying as if you know you’re going to have an accident; drop the bike at speed or hit something. Duty holster with retention, minimum. I heard a story of a guy who pocketed his derringer, had an accident, and shot himself in the gonads- ouch.

· AK-74
5,381 Posts
Carried the whole time i rode in Chicago with the Eagles and the Blue Knights, PRE WAR PPK .32ACP.and a few times a Browning Hi-Power. in belt or in leather inside jacket in Winter and vest in summer.Was no big deal to me.never a problem and never went around telling anybody look at this cool gun.Ride like you own it and with other armed friends.And you won't have any problems.Most who rode Vets, ex cops and current cops.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Fuel tank Motor vehicle

1 - 20 of 27 Posts