close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Most useful Glock in .357 Sig & why????

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by WFR, Nov 15, 2004.

1. WFR

WFR

I have the opportunity to purchase a used Glock in a couple of weeks. My options are a G32 with trijicons (3rd gen) in excellent shape for about $340 or I can get a full-size G31 (3rd Gen) for about $310. I also have the opportunity to pick up a G33 for a similar price.
    These are out the door prices.
    I've never owned a .357 Sig and have only shot a Sig P229 a few times.
    I'm leaning towards the 32 or 31 simply because I already have a G27 and don't need another sub-compact.
    Having owned a G29 I am not shy about recoil. Which of these 2 do you think is the better? How accurate are they, usually?
    Have there been any problems associated with either? Other than the frame recall.
    My first choice right now is the G32 due to the fact that it already has the Trijicons on it.
    Any ammo suggestions if I do get one?
    Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

2. bruce21b

bruce21b

I have had my G32 for a while now and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! IMO, it is the perfect balance of size, weight and power. Personally I do not like the G33 size pistol because of the grip. The G33 gives you a full firing grip, with nothing more and nothing less on the grip.

357 ammo is a little harder to find than a 9 or 40 but it is FUN to shoot! a REAL "BLAST". but check out ammoman and georgia arms for good prices on bulk ammo!!! For carry I use speer gold dot 125 grain. low flash and blast... For some real fun at the range pick up a box of cor bon 125. the muzzle blast will blind you and is a real attention getter!!!!

So my .02 worth go with the G32. it is a great gun!!

3. Bob

Bob G23/C,G24/C,G33 Millennium Member

I have a G32 also and think it is a great carry weapon. Plus I have a stock .40 barrel so I can shoot the cheeper ammo. I also have the compact G33 and I have no problem holding on to that little pocket rocket. Of course I install roofing for a living so that might help a little... :cool:

4. natrep

natrep

I've carried my G32 for 5 years now with no problems whatsoever. In my opinion, the .357 sig is the most accurate caliber out there - at least for me.

5. Jeets

Jeets

I too own, shoot, and love my G32 BUT please let me know which one you don't buy because I want the other.

6. DeadMansLife

DeadMansLife Senior Member

I love my G31. I will not trade it for the world.

That said, I love to have a G32 also.

7. WFR

WFR

Looks like I may be able to get the G32. The other 2 are already spoken for!
    I'll reply here if I get it.
    Thanks for the replies.

8. duncan

duncan Lifetime Member Millennium Member

Get the G32, if I could only have one CCW gun, that would be it.

Small enough for hot weather carry but with a longer barrel to great winter clothing barrier ballistics.

9. WFR

WFR

Thanks duncan!
    I hope I can pick it up.
    I'll know for sure in 2 weeks.

10. 10-Ring

10-Ring

I really like the versatility of the mid size frame & slide. I'd go w/ the 32 too ;)