Most reliable +2 extension for a G22 mag

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by lil'Zeus, Feb 5, 2010.

1. lil'Zeus

lil'Zeus

What would be the best option for me when purchasing some +2 mag extensions for some of my Glock 22 mags? I want to get one that won't alter the reliability of the factory mag. Also, in going this route would I need to upgrade the mag spring to go with the extension?

Thanks for you help in advance!!!

Shane

2. Dingus

Dingus

Your existing spring will work just fine with a factory #7151 extended base.

3. mteagle1

mteagle1

I'd recommend the Pearce grip extension purchased from Brownell's. All my 26 & 30 mag extensions are from there.

4. lil'Zeus

lil'Zeus

I appreciate your responses so far, I'm excited to hear more about the factory extension from glock. Where is a good place to look for purchasing the factory extensions? I like to stay with factory suff if possible. Are those the same mag extensions that guys who shoot IDPA/USPSA are running?

Thanks again guys
    Shane

5. Dingus

Dingus

6. smullen

smullen

Was wondering this too...

I just ordered several additional G22 Mags from that cdnn.com place you all recomended...

The mags came with a free cheapy pocket knife and +2 mag Ext for each mag ordered

These things look cheesier than 55 pounds of Velveta!!!

I'm afraid if I use them, they'll either malfunction or one of you would show up to kick my azz for using such crappy accessories on my Glock...

7. lil'Zeus

lil'Zeus

I found them on Lone Wolfs site, I cannot get Glockmeister to come up for some reason.

By the looks of the factory Glock mag extensions, are they still flat on the bottom, or are they cut at an angle? If they are not flat, how do you like them when you are slamin' a magazine home? Does it jab into your palm?

Thanks
    Shane

8. lil'Zeus

lil'Zeus

I'm really wanting the best and most reliable one going, so if it is not the Glock brand, that is okay..I just know that factory extras are sometimes the best....

thanks again
    shane