Most pro-gun states in 3-5 years?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by schild, Feb 18, 2013.

1. schild

schild

When the dust settles on the current round of gun control measures what will be the most gun friendly states and what currently gun friendly states will get down graded?

2. JBnTX

JBnTX

I don't think there will be a lot of changes in the different states attitudes toward guns. The anti-gun states will further restrict guns and the pro-gun states will basically stay the same.

This current gun debate is rapidly losing steam as the American people and the NRA push back hard against the gun grabbers.

Sure some states have introduced some pretty hard core gun restrictions, but most of them will never pass and some of them are just "throwaway" legislations that they can negotiate away later for what they really want.

Unless you live in California or the East Coast, you probably won't see a lot of changes.

The next mass shooting will probably change all that.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013

3. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

I'd agree w/ a few exceptions. One, being Colorado. It looks like folks in Colorado are about to get completely bulldozed.

4. Fear Night

Fear Night NRA Life Member

As a state's demographics turn more blue, then gun rights will go, too. For the deep south states I don't see anything passing in the foreseeable future. The danger comes from something passing on the Federal level in the years to come.