Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem that I'm sure some of the better minds on this site can solve. I've visited a couple of other 1911 sites, and found one of them really bad and the other pretty good but not as interesting or informative as the 1911 site on Glock Talk. Am I missing out on the 1911 site to end all sites? Strange that my favorite is on what is generally a Glock site.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I find Glocktalk to be the best overall site for all firearms. I can’t handle some of the other dedicated sights. Whether it’s the site layout, the people (fanboys) or both.

·
I feel pretty.
3,954 Posts
brianEnos forums. Basically a competition forum.

That's about it. Yes, 1911 forums suck. It's a bunch of sad, tired, old, fartknockers that haven't been able to improve the 1911 in 100 years. ''Well, Browning designed it to stir gumbo, with an empty chamber blah blah.''

·
Registered
317 Posts
For me, it’s 1911addicts for my 1911 needs. Informative bunch over there and little squabbling from the areas I read and discuss in. STI, gunsmithing, general, competition, girls and guns thread, funny interesting thread, and there is one member that does a daily “This day in History” that is usually a good read.

Some of it is NSFW

...Ron

·
Registered
9,054 Posts
While I like them both, 1911 Addicts allows guns for sale, 1911 Forum does not.

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
1911 Fanatics isn’t bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
1911Addicts

·
Registered
139 Posts
While I like them both, 1911 Addicts allows guns for sale, 1911 Forum does not.
Yes! The classifieds at 1911 Addicts are a great place to go and drool...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts