close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Most concealable paddle holster

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by G26Okie, Jan 8, 2010.

1. G26Okie

G26Okie

Hey guys,

I'm looking for the most concealable paddle holster, which would hold the firearm similar to that of the glock sport/combat holster. Something I can conceal under a t-shirt (which I can do with the glock holster), just looking for a paddle design. This would be for a G17.

Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  2. hambone33

hambone33

3. LT642

LT642

I carry my issued duty weapon, a Glock 23, in a Comp-Tac paddle holster off duty. I ordered the holster with the 15* cant, it works very well under a loose shirt. I find it rides almost as close as some pancake style holsters I've tried.
    If you've never delt with Comp-Tac before, their service is top notch, I think delivery time is right at five business days right now, not too bad.

4. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday CLM

I use a Galco MX4 paddle holster. Super lightweight, and with an easy-to-release retention feature, so no one can do a snatch-and-grab. Only about $33.00, too. Great holster.

5. cabindriver

cabindriver NRA Life Member

The Blackhawk CQC Serpa seems to hold close.

6. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member CLM

7. G26Okie

G26Okie

Yeah I know. But like I said, the glock sport/combat owb works fine with the g17. The only way you can see it is if I bend over at the waist, and the grip makes a defined print in my shirt.

Thanks guys for the quick replies, I'll check out all of the ones mentioned.

8. Motown Fire

Motown Fire Everett

9. TimmyR41

TimmyR41

the serpa does not work for me. i can barely conceal my g19 under a jacket with that. but that's just me.

i will wear my serpa to the range alot because my advantage arms slide does not fit in my ctac but i have to be wearing an unzipped jacket to conceal with it.

i generally wear a fleece jacket and it prints pretty bad if i zip it up.

that is just me though. everyone is different.

i've been looking for something similar. i'm thinking of trying the comp tac. i also want to try the galco concealable belt holster to see how that works.

10. xrmattaz

xrmattaz

I've tried many, and have finally settled on the Comp Tac Paddle for all my OWB duties. Conceals/carries almost exactly the same as the Glock Sport/Combat.

I couldn't pull it off with just a t-shirt, but works very well, for me.....beneath a flannel or Hawaiian style shirt.