Glock Talk banner

Mossy to Saiga

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  kenpoprofessor 
#1 ·
I've had my mossy 590 Mariner for a few years but Im getting more and more interested in the Saiga 12. I cant afford to keep the Mossy if I buy the Saiga. I just like the versatility of the Saiga and how much you can custom build it. Plus mag fed instead of tube fed. has anyone made the switch to Saiga?

#2 ·
This might me....but I'd keep it, if you can't buy the other one...save up. You might regret selling your 590.

And with all the crap popping off.....you're gonna pay a arm and a leg for that gun.

If it was me...between the two, id stay with what ya got.:supergrin:

#3 ·
This might me....but I'd keep it, if you can't buy the other one...save up. You might regret selling your 590.

And with all the crap popping off.....you're gonna pay a arm and a leg for that gun.

If it was me...between the two, id stay with what ya got.:supergrin:
I think you're right....Ive read and viewed lots of info on Saiga......then I spoke to some peeps about Vepr 12. I read and viewed lots of info on the Vepr. Prices are way up there right now............I think for the time being my lil Mossy will stay by my side.

#6 ·
Keep the mossberg if you can't afford the Saiga in addition too it. Spend your money on buckshot and go have some good ole' American fun, stay safe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.