close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mosque Set Ablaze in Joplin.

Discussion in 'Religious Issues' started by High-Gear, Aug 6, 2012.

1. High-Gear

High-Gear

Apparently this is the second arson at this mosque this summer, and this time it was burned to the ground. I read about this, and then did a search to find this type of crime is rampant. Even in my own city this year. I have posted links to just a few article's below.

I wonder, where is the outrage from those who also profess a faith and find their houses of worship sacred? Why are Chrstians not vocal about these attacks? I would think they would denounce any act of aggression on a house of worship as vile.

It goes hand in hand with the shooting at the Seik temple. Why have we as the most advanced arm of the Western Civilization resorted to these types of third world actions? Maybe because we are not as modern and reasonable as we would like to think we are?

Just food for thought.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/48530996

http://www.kansas.com/2011/10/31/2084507/fire-heavily-damages-west-wichita.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/25/oregon-mosque-firebombing-hate-crime_n_936359.html

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/sep/04/local/la-me-0905-madera-mosque-20100830

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ue-vandalized/2012/01/31/gIQAn6JWfQ_blog.html

2. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Is this workplace violence like the Ft. Hood murders or hate crimes?

_

3. High-Gear

High-Gear

Who said the Ft. Hood murders were "workplace violence"? Domestic terrorism is the term I think.

4. rich52us

rich52us

5. Woofie

Woofie Disirregardless CLM

They're just going to explain it away, because Muslims have committed 19000 crimes and not all Christians are perfect.

6. TheExplorer

TheExplorer

Unarmed civilians getting murdered is never a good thing regardless of religious beliefs. And yes, it is being classified as domestic terrorism.

7. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Sounds like a crime was committed, I'd be all for capturing and prosecuting all those involved, just the same as the rash of church burnings a few years back. Burning someone's property is a very bad thing.

8. Cavalry Doc

Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
  9. Roering

Roering Sorting nuts

Now it looks more like a Mosque in the Middle East.

10. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

11. High-Gear

High-Gear

I'd like to read the letter and see what the context was.

If it truly was PC run amuck, it would be a shame. Unfortunately we seem to have two camps, those who are fear mongers, and those who are PC-lillies. We can speak openly about issues, without worrying about public opinion or being overly paranoid.

12. High-Gear

High-Gear

13. Cavalry Doc

Had me worried there for a second, thought I mistakenly brought up a religious issue in GTPI. But then I realized I was in the right place.

Scroll through the results. Go at least 4 pages. In the US? Why would that matter in a religious context?

14. Geko45

Geko45 Smartass Pilot CLM

I didn'ty know about them. I'll admit being a bit disconnected from organized religion nowadays, but I don't support violence of any sort to supress. Education yes, violence no.

15. snowbird

snowbird

"Why have WE resorted..."? Speak for yourself. I don't know of any Christians burning any buildings. Are you burning buildings? Lots of Muslims burn lots of churches, often with the congregation still inside. And Islam teaches takiyya, lying. Did it occur to you that maybe a Muslim burned this mosque for some reason, and now they're falsely playing the victim card as they so often do?

And aren't you being a bit racist here, "these types of third world actions"?

But where indeed is the outrage over today's total of deadly Muslim attacks just since 9/11, which has reached 19,392? Nobody died in this Joplin arson case, but many thousands have died in the ongoing jihad being waged against us by Islam. Why your silence about that? Maybe you're not as modern and reasonable as you like to think you are?

"We need leaders, not appeasers"
    -Tommy Robinson, leader of the EDL (English Defense League)

Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  16. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk Isaiah 53:4-9

17. snowbird

snowbird

One day after 20 innocent Christian worshippers were machine-gunned to death by Muslim savages during the service at Deeper Life Church, an unexploded Muslim bomb has been found at the Revival Church.

If the schoolyard bully isn't resisted, he'll be back again next day. Of course, this imagery falls far short due to the wanton bloodiness of Islam. And this gore deepens the complicit guilt of leftist toadies who support jihad, who implement continuing Muslim colonization of the West, and who do their worst to keep attacking Christianity, destroying our economy, pulverizing the cornerstone of society, the family, disarming Americans, etc.

They laugh now, but God's judgement will come upon the wicked. "Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand" -Matthew 3:2.

18. Woofie

Woofie Disirregardless CLM

19. youngdocglock

youngdocglock

I believe it is caused by wussy pansy bigots, who instead of dealing internally with their hatred feel the need to lash out against others like 12 year olds ripping off the head of their sisters barbie. Its kind of sickening. We had a Jewish temple in the next town over attacked a while back. Some idiot through Jewish people were the same as Muslims and rolled the head of a pig down the center isle during service..........I dont get the amount of hatred in this country. Live and let be. People need to learn that quickly.

20. void *

void * Dereference Me!

Obviously an Islamist taqqiya plot to persecute non-Muslims. Obviously.