GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
UBER VOL !!!
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.theblaze.com/news/that-...oud-of-attack-wanted-to-slit-every-spd-throat

Jacob Greenberg, 19, has been charged with first-degree assault, first-degree attempted arson, and first-degree reckless burning, KOMO-TV reported. Jason Rantz noted in his piece for KTTH-AM that Greenberg is in jail. KOMO added that Greenberg is expected to enter a plea when he's arraigned Oct. 29.

More from KOMO:

Investigators said the charges filed against Greenberg include his alleged participation in setting fires in the city during the unrest as well as using a metal baseball bat to hit a Seattle officer in the head on Sept. 23. Authorities say the force from the blow caused the officer's helmet to crack.
'Basically a good kid'
Turns out he's also the stepson of former Democratic state representative Laura Ruderman, according to Rantz, who added that she used her political clout to convince a judge to lower the bail on his arson-related charges and release him to her custody.

"He is basically a good kid, straight 'A' student," Ruderman said. "I've served the state in the legislature; we will make sure he follows all the provision."

Wonder why he’s a sheet bag? Go ask his mom.

·
UBER VOL !!!
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Weird. There is a strike through on the last sentence and I have no idea how I did it! I thought I took it off bold, not on to a different setting.

·
UBER VOL !!!
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
599 Posts
Seattle used to be such a cool place. Talk about bottom of the gene pool. I doubt I will ever go back there for any reason ever. I spent quite a bit of time there years ago. There is zero draw there just as in a lot of the “left coast” now.

·
DEPLORABLE ME!
11,580 Posts
Ok, shoot them with the same bullet.

Reactions: jimcorbin

·
Premium Member
24,828 Posts
Good kids don’t commit attempted murder of a Police Officer.
A “good kid” can do something stupid and run, cause a accident fleeing back to momma. Taking a baseball bat to a Police Officer. NO. He is NOT in any way a good kid.
She is lucky he is still living. Next time he likely will be dead. (And I bet he will commit another violent assault before Christmas)

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
This story is desperately being buried by other local media outlets. Same ole shenanigans by the media.

·
Unfair Facist
23,421 Posts
The turd didn’t fall to far from the butthole.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts