close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

More proof--dvd's from Cold Steel.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Dogbite, Jun 1, 2003.

1. Dogbite

Dogbite DNT TREAD ON ME

I got ahold of these dvd's today--check them out!! They show the full line of Cold Steel knives being torture tested.The second cd has some very cool film of guys throwing spears through car door panels,busting down doors with a mace,guys stabbing and slashing large peices of raw hanging meat --very cool stuff.They are free if you call the Cold steel company.I got them from a knife dealer at a gun show.Its one dvd case with 2 dvd's in it.

2. jamstutz

jamstutz CLM

I called Cold Steel 6 weeks ago for these and have yet to receive them. Glad to hear that they actually exist.

3. Fin

Fin

We watched a couple of their DVD's while things were slow at work last night. I've got a Cold Steel Voyager right now, & I'm putting a Cold Steel Recon 1 on order pretty soon. Definitely a knife to have:cool:

4. Steb

Steb

Guys, I can get these DVD's for you. My supplier gives a FREE DVD set for every Cold Steel knife order over $35.00 or so. I'm not sure if Cold Steel actually sends these out for free. The old VHS videos cost $5.00 each. Anyway, if you're planning on getting a Cold Steel knife I can probably save you money and get you a free DVD at the same time. Within a week. Let me know.

Steb...
    Owner of www.TacticalFunhouse.com

5. glockman99

glockman99 Millennium Member

Go to the Cold Steel web-site and request a current catalog. The 2 DVD "More Proof" set is included in the catalog package (at least with my 2 catalogs they were).