Glock Talk banner

More posing from MTPD

944 Views 118 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  spdski
His latest claims of greatness.

Dragoon, I've tried to ignore your arrogant ignorance for a long time, but this time you need to be rebutted.

I've conducted thousands of criminal investigations. Our case load was 5 felony cases per day per dayshift detective. I made a ton of felony arrests and never lost a single one in criminal or federal court. What the hell have you done other than get shot?

I also earned THREE POLIICE OFFICER OF THE YEAR AWARDS, one presented in person at a county-wide LE banquet by the Governor of Florida. And this wasn't in a dinky little county like you allegedly worked in, but a million+ population county.

That suggests that I know what I'm talking about, always have, and was recognized by my peers and supervisors for same. How about you? What have you done? All I see you doing is complaining about your betters.

In my years of experience reading WORLDNETDAILY.com news I've found their news articles to be far more accurate and reliable than NBC, ABC, CNN and CBS. (Their advertisers are not connected with WND and may be a different story!) And never once has WND posted any anti-police propaganda like you ignorantly suggest.

I suspect that you are one of those totally incompetent excops that are blissed-out on BS and jealous of REAL cops!

The guy must be pushing 90, claims ot have been in the army, then a PI before ever becoming a cop and then "retired" early. ( as in no pension) from police work but stilll had time to handle THOUSANDS of felonies, and draw down on over 600 BG's.
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
69,068 Posts

· Unfair Facist
28,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RussP;13857985 said:
Do we even know what state he worked in? County? City?

How'd he avoid getting shot? hehehehehe....
He refuses to give real details, when they ran him out of "tactics and training" forum, ( no one there believes him either.) he said he would prove it only if someone put up 10K.

He claims to have worked n south Fl ( probably Miami) but if you add up everything he claims to have done he would have to be about 100 years old.

Claims he was in the service and was on the Advanced marksmanship unit, Bren called him on that one pointing out it was the "Army" marksmanship unit not "advanced".

Bren:That sure is a lot of stuff! Never heard the AMU called the "advanced marksmanship unit before" - is that an older title for it or something?
Then he claims he was a PI and worked cases against organized crime. ( and was in shootouts)

Then he was an LEO but retired early.

He is the biggest blowhard I have ever seen on these forums.

He makes 911V seem tame.

:rofl::rofl:

· ©South Fla 2019
3,910 Posts
Unless he gives details of at least where he worked, he is a fraud.

His claim of 5 felony cases per day per dayshift is a real hoot. The DCF workers in the FL county I worked in didn't take that number of cases each and they were swamped.

There is no way he did all that crap.

I wonder what he does now without any phone booths for him to jump into to change into his super hero costume.

I would imagine its tough to leap tall buildings at a single bound with no costume.

· Crazy CO
17,668 Posts

Back in his younger days.:whistling:

· VIVA MEXICO !!!
3,299 Posts
I'd say we should invite him here, he is a cop isn't he? and the best cop ever for what I read.

He truly deserves a spot in the JBT forum, and maybe he should be the moderator instead of Dragoon.

LMAO

· Unfair Facist
28,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He would probably claim to be the first moderator of a cop forum EVER, back before he "retired".

· Unfair Facist
28,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
RussP;13870372 said:
What the hell, I just asked him for a time line of his tours of duty.
Get your 10K ready, that was what he demanded someone put up before he would provide proof of his claims and where he worked.

· Unfair Facist
28,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
RussP;13871128 said:
Didn't ask for proof, just a timeline... :cool:
Maybe eh will offer you a discount then, only 5K.

· ©South Fla 2019
3,910 Posts
Dragoon44;13870889 said:
Get your 10K ready, that was what he demanded someone put up before he would provide proof of his claims and where he worked.
The thing about that is, is that if he was as he says he is, he would be more than willing to tell us where he worked so we could verify all his claims. Then he would have the ammo to rub our noses in it rather than have all of the skeptics doubt him.

But otoh, if he is what I think he is, which is a windbag, he would rather have the attention.

· Unfair Facist
28,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OXCOPS;13873804 said:
I made it to the semifinals in the 4th grade spelling bee once.
Liar, you know you never made it past the third grade.

LOL

1 - 20 of 119 Posts