After reading some of the replies to my first posting about Advast! having signaled and refused to open "Morpheus", I ran both SpyBot and Ad-Aware:SE to check things out. Additionally, I also downloaded AVG-6 and ran it after having removed Advast!. I did not want two anti-virus running at the same time. AVG-6 ran its complete initial check and signaled no problems. I then removed AVG and ran the complete SpyBot followed by SpywareBlaster with a similar result. Last was the running of the complete Ad-Aware:SE (newest version). This signaled exactly 314 (three hundred fourteen) "Critical Objects" which I then removed. It took several passes as, for some reason, Ad-Aware could not handle it all in one pass. It took about 1 hour to handle the whole operation...but I'm now free (hopefully) of garbage. I write this only to stress the importance of thorough checking and the need to be careful of downloads. Mainly, I should like to express my thanks for the information contained in the "sticky" at the beginning of this forum.